You can register this Sunday, Apr. 3, 2022 at Pleasant Hill Christian Church, or you can go to our DHFofNC web site at https://dhfofnc.com/, or you can text Pastor Lynn Maxwell at 910-389-3159. A catered meal will follow the seminars so no one will have to go home hungry!
Welcome! Please observe the following guidelines while worshipping with us:
- We have three areas for you to choose from to view the service. See pictures below the instructions.
- Social hall (closed circuit TV).
- Old Kitchen area (closed circuit TV).
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please stay home for your sake and the safety of others.
- Upon entering the Sanctuary or Social hall entrances, you will find masks available if you did not bring one. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- A basket is provided containing sealed Communion packets at each entrance. Please pick yours up as you enter.
- A basket is provided at each entrance to place your gifts, tithes, and offerings into.
- Social distancing guidelines should be observed at all times.
- Bathroom facilities will be cleaned and disinfected before each service. Before leaving the bathroom, everyone should wash their hands with soaps provided for 20 seconds in accordance with Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
- No person should be wandering around and greeting their friends/neighbors, but should remain in their seats.
- No food/snacks should be brought into the facility. You may bring a bottle of water with a sealed cap if required for health reasons.
- Due to very stringent health/safety requirements, we cannot provide nursery facilities at this time.
- We will not be using hymnals and we will not be having congregational singing at this time. We strive to provide special music each week.
- Please bring your own Bibles since we will not be providing Pew Bibles at this time.
- Please do not shake hands or hug anyone attending the service.
- We will continue to stream our services over Facebook Live for those who cannot attend in person.
- If you have any specific questions/issues, please contact of of our Elders/Deacons or the Pastor and we will gladly work with you.
Pleasant Hill CC is hosting its annual meal packaging event with “Rise Against Hunger.” Unload of supplies from truck begins at 9:00 a.m., and the packaging begins at 10:00 a.m. Contact a member of the church if you would like to join us.
Click the following link to see our page on “Rise Against Hunger.”